Nulla porta nibh commodo, commodo odio eget, fringilla ex. Curabitur eu sapien nec orci elementum molestie. Curabitur sit amet neque a nunc consequat sodales.
The video file should contain these elements in this order:
1. 20 seconds of color bars and tone.
2. Slate (page of text with the advertiser, commercial title, ISCI/clock number, duration, and product) lasting 5-10 seconds.
3. A few seconds of black between slate and commercial.
4. Commercial duration must be divisible by five seconds to the exact frame (i.e. 30 seconds or 35 seconds but NOT 31 seconds).
5. Ten seconds of black after the commercial.
Audio may be encoded in any major format and should be a full mix across two channels. The final on-air playout will be a full mono mix: both channels identical. The commercial message must be in English unless it is airing on our Spanish language feeds. Portuguese
is acceptable on CNNI Latin America feed for local cable breaks. Audio levels should be: on an analog meter, average -3 VU and peaking at +1 or +2 VU. On a digital meter this would be averaging around -21 dB and peaking at -17 dB.
Electronic transfer is the preferred of receiving commercials. Please contact Jeff Kubach at email@example.com for access to a free web application to upload your commercial file(s).